P.G. Department of Home Science
The Department was started in 1992 with UG programme. The following years marked the progress of the department which included updating of the faculty. The compulsory auxiliary for B.Sc. course is Chemistry and Zoology. Add on Courses, Certificate Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics are also being provided. The Department owns the prestige of securing university ranks consistently from the time of its begnning.
1. Make female members of the community to be self sufficient, self subsistent, self reliant and good managers.
2. Create a good society by empowering women.
3 .Educate women with a scientific approach to develop the community.
1. To foster the growth, development and well being of individuals, families and communities.
2. To develop personal and professional skills.
3. To foster physical, mental, emotional and social well being of the family members to enjoy group living.
B.Sc. Home Science 2017 Admission
B.Sc. Home Science 2019 Admission
B.Sc. Home Science 2020 Admission
M.Sc. Home Science (Nutrition and Dietetics) 2019 Admission
M.Sc. Home Science (Nutrition and Dietetics) 2020 Admission
B.Sc. Family & Community Science
B.Sc. FCS 2012-15
B.Sc. FCS 2013-16
B.Sc. FCS 2014-17
B.Sc. FCS 2015-18
M.Sc. Home Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)