||AREA OF SPECIALISATION/RESEARCH INTREST:
||Bitish History/ History of Food
||Food & Identity: How Mappila Culture is transformed through Plates, Proceedings of SIHC(UGC care Listed Journal)- ISSN 2229- 2020
||1. “Food and Culture: the Case of Mappila Muslims of Malabar”, National Seminar on Indian History: A Regional Perspective, Kumaun University, Neonatal 2019.
2. Food and History: A gastronomic Approach toNercca, SIHC Dindigul, 2022
||WORKSHOPS/ CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/ SYMPOSIA ATTEDNTED/ WORKSHOP ORGANISED:
||1. Coordinator, International Seminar on “Marginalization of Indian Women through the Pages of Ages”, 2021
2. Coordinator, Online National Interdisciplinary Lecture Series, 2020
3. Coordinator, International Seminar on Food, Memory and Culture, 2018
||HONOURS AND AWARDS:
||1. Minor Research Project on Food and Culture: the Case of Mappila Muslims of Malabar.
2. Certificate of Appreciation from Calicut University for the Abhayam Project- building home for homeless
3. Winning team Member, Cricket & Football Championship for College teachers, Calicut University Olympiad, 2018
||POSITIONS HELD OR HOLDING IF ANY:
||Executive Member, Kerala History Congress
||COURSES ATTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
||1. Short term Course on Emerging Trends in History & Allied Sciences, Dept. of History, Central University of Punjab, 15-03-2021 to 19-03-2021.
2. Short term Course on E-content Development & Course Design, TLC University of Calicut, 08-09-202 to 14-09-2020
3. Refresher Course in History, Kumaun University, Neonatal, 10-10-2019 to 26-10-2020