The student could understand the classifications of
data. Student is also introduced to various data
• Student will learn to visualize various types of data
with the use of frequency charts and appropriate
• Student understands concepts like measures of central
tendency, measures of variation and measures of
• Student gets a clear understanding of basic
probability concepts. Student learns conditional
probability, addition rule and other basic theories in
• Student will learn various probability distributions of
discrete and continuous variables.
• Student learns about the normal distribution, which is
an important continuous probability distribution in
• Student understands the standard normal distribution
and learns the conversion of normal variable to
standard normal variable.