Code of Conduct – Ministerial Staff
- Ministerial staff should be in the College as per time stipulated by the authorities.
- Prior leave request should be given to Principal and concerned authorities.
- If staff needs to move out of the office or respective work area for official purposes they have to inform the Superintendent and Principal and mark the same in movement register
- All staff are requested to submit the Self-Appraisal to Principal at the end of each academic year.
- Any Grievance of the Ministerial Staff can be reported to Ministerial Staff Grievance Redressal Cell.
Ministerial Staff Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Cell meets every Quarter and discusses on the grievances or requests of the Ministerial Staff. In case of any emergency issues, special meetings are convened. The members of the Cell are
- Two Representatives of Ministerial Staff
- Guide the students in admission process and help submission of relevant documents of admission to the University time to time.
- Prepare student database with all relevant details and submit the same to various authorities as per the order of Principal.
- Forwarding of APC, examination registration and all required formalities with respect to all categories of students.
- Identify, verify and submit details of students of different socio- economic back grounds for various scholarships, free ships and stipends with the support of concerned coordinators and class tutors
- Keep in touch with different Departments of Govt. for helping the students for timely receipt of scholarships and stipends
- Provide information on College fees and exam fee payment, time to time. Facilitate fee collection within stipulated time and ensure timely provision of receipts.
- Ensure support to various coordinators for timely submission of data for NAAC, UGC, KSHEC, MHRD and other government and non-governmental agencies.
- Attendance of all staff – teaching and ministerial should be maintained.
- Request for leave of teaching and ministerial staff should be forwarded to concerned authorities.
- Salary bill, Provident Funds, ESI, Income tax deductions should be prepared and forwarded to the concerned offices at right time
- Maintain all financial details of the college and prepare them for submission for audit
- Guide the faculty in submitting account details of extra mural funds
- Inform the Principal of financial position of the institution every 3 months
- Verify tender details and ensure just selection process.
- Prepare accounts, tax returns in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Maintain stock Register of the Institution
- Maintain purchase registers and AMC details
- Distribution of project funds and other funds to concerned faculty in charge and collecting detailed financial statement.
Laboratory and Library
- Should help the faculty in laboratories Maintain stock register
- Ensure cleanliness of the lab and effective maintenance of the instruments
- Should prepare the lab for day to day practical and for effective conduct of Practical exam
- Should maintain a list of damages in the lab and report it to concerned authorities
- Ensure effective maintenance of the library Guide the students for effective use of library.
- Maintaining a record of library entry, book issue and book return Collection of dues if any and submission to office
- Maintain stock register
- List of weeding out of books
- Cleaning and maintenance staff should ensure cleanliness of the Institution.
- Report the damages or corrective measures needed to the concerned
- Mechanic, System Administrators and Electrician should check the equipments for any malfunction and do the necessary correction